CP12 Landlord Certificates

CP12 Landlord Certificates

Owning a rental property brings a number of responsibilities. Whether it’s a commercial or residential property, a holiday home, mobile home or even a boat, you have a moral and legal duty of care for your tenant’s safety. And of course, you want to protect your property.

Part of your responsibility is to ensure that all gas appliances – boiler, cooker, and heaters – are all working as they should and are safe. A current CP12 Landlord Certificate demonstrates you have fulfilled your legal obligations and validates your insurance.

boilerboiler.co.uk issue CP12 Landlord Certificates on completion of an inspection by our qualified Gas Safe registered engineers. We provide a quick, competitive service to keep you legally compliant.

A CP12 Landlord Certificate can be issued as part of the required annual service of your rental properties gas appliances.

You can arrange for a visit to inspect your property and issue a CP12 Landlord Certificate by calling boilerboiler.co.uk on 01621 332441 or fill in the enquiry form.

Please contact me...

Thank you for contacting us! May we ask a few more questions to save you time when we call...

Your details
Your enquiry